Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Granny, Grandma Abuela?

I suppose your might be wondering why I hadn't made this post already.  I became the proud gramma to a beautiful 9lb baby girl on 1/1/10.  I've been holding off on the post waiting to get a better photo of our beautiful Cielo, but Daniel has been so busy he hasn't had time to post any of his photos yet.

So yes, it's true, I'm now officially a granny.  I'm not sure what my grandma name will be yet, maybe abuela or abuelita, maybe just good old fashioned grandma or granny even.  Whatever Cielo calls me will be fine by me.  She's so precious.  Here's some photos from our big day!


Waiting for her arrival, here's Daniel, Sydney and GG (great gramma)


Que Lindo!



Proud Papa!


An emotional day for Daniel and us all


Let the celebrating begin!


So happy!



Precious baby


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear what you think!

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails