Saturday, January 16, 2010

Networking, friends and going green together



Happy Saturday!  Today I want to put out a call for a project I'm working on.  FatBottomBags.com is my baby.  It's my small scale plastic bag recycling project and we're looking for green friends who want to be a part of our network.

I recently added a page on the website for Friends of FatBottomBags.  I'm looking for other green folks with sites related to being green who would like to network.  So if you have a green craft site, recycle blog, eco site or some other earth friendly presence on the internet and you're looking to network, please email me with your site address and a graphic (banner, button, logo whatever) and let's link together to get the word out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear what you think!

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails