Saturday, February 06, 2010

I'm the honored recipient of a Sunshine Award

This Sunshine award was given to me by Paper On Parade.  and again by Threads of Magique and again by  Dream Belle Designs! What a great honor and compliment to be recognized in this way.  I'm glad that my blog is bringing sunshine and smiles to so many!  Thank you!

This award is one in which once recognized, each blogger has the opportunity to pass the award on to other great bloggers whom you might like to give attention.
The rules for accepting the Sunshine Award are:
  1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
  2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers who bring sunshine into your life
  3. Link the nominees within your post.
  4. Let your nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
I am passing this award to the following 12 bloggers, you'll definately want to check out their sites:

The Well Groomed Hippie
Citizen Green
Companion Planting
Discovering Flowers
Eco Expirament
Every Small Thing
Gardens Alive
Textiles4You
Retro Housewife Goes Green
Sweater Surgery
Girls Go Green
Watchful Eyes, Thoughtful Mind

~Thanks to all of you great bloggers for bringing a little sunshine into my life!  I hope you will pass on the Sunshine award to bloggers who you enjoy reading and who make your life just a little brighter :0)

1 comment:

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear what you think!

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails