Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Let's send help to Haiti

This morning Ben came down from the bedroom to find me hard at work on some new bags.  Unusual, he said, the one morning I  didn't find you on the computer with your coffee and I need you to get on there right away and make a donation for us to the Red Cross!

He's a good man, my honey!  So I quickly set aside my recycle work and jumped over to the Red Cross website and made a donation to help the victims of the Hatian earthquake.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not telling this story to toot our horn, or rub it in what a great man I have.  No, my real purpose is to spread the word about how we can all help those who are suffering from this disaster.

The Red Cross has a great secure website donation page where you can make a donation from $10 up and all the money raised is used to help internationally.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear what you think!

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails