Tuesday, February 09, 2010

FatBottomBags starts a fire


Many of you have suggested that I use Etsy for selling and promoting  my FatBottomBags recycle project.  I did attempt to set up an Etsy profile, but it turned out theres an inactive user selling under the name FatBottomBags.  Darn it!  So you should be aware, that is NOT my shop. 

Today I was reading some posts on MyCraftCorner regarding how other crafters were using Etsy and Artfire to promote and sell their crafts. The reviews were somewhat mixed, but it seemed that Artfire was worth pursuing. 

I headed over to the site and set up my free Artfire account for FatBottomBags!  I'm going to try it for a while and see if it's a good fit for FatBottomBags.  So far what I'm liking is the ease of adding products and the classifying of your own products.  They even have a category for Earth Friendly :0)


So if you have a chance, jump over to my Artfire page and then leave me a comment if you have any suggestions for ways I can improve the FatBottomBags recycle presence on that site.  I'm going to try it for a month or 2 and depending on the results may start my professional account.

If you're a crafter selling on the internet, please leave a comment and let me know your advice for storefronts, shoppingcarts, selling communities or whatever you find important with your selling experience.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear what you think!

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails