Thursday, February 04, 2010

Today I'm guest posting at.....

Today is a very happy day!  I was asked by Radiance Within to write a guest post for her blog Watchful Eyes, Thoughtful Mind & let her readers know more about my little recycling project, FatBottomBags.com . 

It's always fun for me to spread the word about what's going on with my bags and recyling.  So if you're a new reader of my blog and you've been curious about what FatBottomBags is really about, or how we started, jump over and take a look at my post at Watchful Eyes, Thoughtful Mind

I've got a few fun things coming up on the blog including an interview with some young recyclers making a difference and another award announcement!

Go Green!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear what you think!

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails