Friday, February 26, 2010

We have a winner!

First off my apologies for posting this announcement so late in the day.  I've been in touch today through my fabulous new tech toy, my Iphone, but I wasn't able to log in to my blogger account, probably just because I'm still on a learning curve. 



I'm so impressed with all of you wonderful creative and generous entries!  What a generous and thoughtful bunch you are.  In fact with so many wonderful ladies doing great things to improve the world I couldn't choose a favorite.  Instead I had Ben choose a random winner after all. So without further ado, the winner of the Pay It Forward Giveaway is Courtney from Tizzy Dee on Facebook


Not only did Courtney and her husband start a non-profit group to help her communty to increase cultural and economic diversity through hosting quarterly community conversations but she is working toward a goal of helping minoity students at a local university with a home-away from home program.  Hard to believe she still has time to make these adorable Sesame Street inspired hats and other crocheted items she sells at her Etsy Shop





Thank you Courtney and everyone who entered for all you do to make our world a better place!

Just goes to show my motto is true because when we all do our small part, we really are changing the big picture!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear what you think!

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails