Monday, February 01, 2010

Another recycle exchange for a hard to recycle item!

This weekend I kept myself busy with a new project for the FatBottomSTORE. I've decided to add some other items made from repurposed materials to go along with the usual bags and purses. You've seen them in my blog tutorials, and some of you will hopefully be making your own. For the non-crafters out there who still want to use recycled items in their homes, I'm offering some for sale.

To go along with this expansion of products, I'm starting another recycling exchange. Here's how it works: You send me 3 of those mesh produce bags for repurposing and I'll send you a set of recycled scrubbies by FatBottomBags.

These little scrubbies are great for dish washing
and/or cleaning your veggies

This is the set you will receive and you'll save 3  plastic 
bags and 1 plastic mesh bag from the wastestream too!
Colors may vary based on availability.
Just send your mesh bags, along with your address and email address to:
         
          FatBottomBags
          c/o Christi Spangler
          2843 Aiston Creek
          Lummi Island, WA 98262

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear what you think!

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails