Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Yarn vs Plarn (plastic bag yarn)

Ever since I discovered plastic bag crochet, I've sort of put my yarn projects on hold.  I spend most of my craft time sorting plastic bags, cutting plastic bags and crocheting with plastic bags.  I need to make time again for yarn.  Here's a few projects that I've been working on with yarn.

A rastaman hat I'm working on for Daniel

A cute baby berret

A newborn hat for a baby boy

I think I'll try to start working yarn back into my routine again. Don't get me wrong, I love working with plastic bags and recycling gives me a thrill. There is something about the feel of yarn though that I've been missing.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear what you think!

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails