Friday, February 26, 2010
Green blogger on the loose
Yipee! There is an app for that!
I went into town this week to get a cell phone upgrade. Steve at the AT&T store was so helpful. He listened to all of my needs and concerns with finding a phone that would beable to do everything or nearly everything that I was doing from my desktop. He quickly realized that the iPhone would be most functional for all of my online applications. I expressed how much difficulty I had with another type of touch screen phone that I had tried in the past so he pulled out his own iPhone and let me try that out. It was suprisingly easy! I also tested a display model for blackberry. We talked some more about my business and the amount of time I spend online and I made the decision to go ahead with the iPhone. I am so glad that I did!!
The last couple of days I have been playing with apps and features on it have shown me a preview of what my life can be like unleashed from the old desktop. Oh the possibilities!
This is even a plus for Ben as now I can't use my "I've got computer stuff to do" excuse when he wants me to tag along on one of his frequent trips to town.
So good-bye gloomy computer room and hello beautiful world! I'm a blogger unleashed!
- Silent Sunday
- Green blogger on the loose
- Photo + text test4
- Photo or not??? Test3
- Test 2
- We have a winner!
- Spring Work Out
- Beating My Basil Blues
- Tic Tock It's Time To Start Your Seeds
- Joe's Gardens comes to my garden
- Another sunny Saturday
- Winter wonderland?!? It's more like spring has sp...
- Recycled bags need recycled tags
- Yarn vs Plarn (plastic bag yarn)
- Of Gardens, Garbage & Goo!
- Pay It Forward Giveaway! Celebrating 1000 Faceboo...
- Wordless Wednesday 2/10/10
- FatBottomBags starts a fire
- Symptoms of a very warm winter
- Saturday in the garden.
- I'm the honored recipient of a Sunshine Award
- An interview with the girls at Girls Go Green
- Today I'm guest posting at.....
- Wordless Wednesday
- What's growing on? 2/2/10
- Another recycle exchange for a hard to recycle ite...
- ▼ February (27)