Friday, February 26, 2010

Green blogger on the loose


Yipee! There is an app for that!

I went into town this week to get a cell phone upgrade. Steve at the AT&T store was so helpful. He listened to all of my needs and concerns with finding a phone that would beable to do everything or nearly everything that I was doing from my desktop. He quickly realized that the iPhone would be most functional for all of my online applications. I expressed how much difficulty I had with another type of touch screen phone that I had tried in the past so he pulled out his own iPhone and let me try that out. It was suprisingly easy! I also tested a display model for blackberry. We talked some more about my business and the amount of time I spend online and I made the decision to go ahead with the iPhone. I am so glad that I did!!

The last couple of days I have been playing with apps and features on it have shown me a preview of what my life can be like unleashed from the old desktop. Oh the possibilities!

This is even a plus for Ben as now I can't use my "I've got computer stuff to do" excuse when he wants me to tag along on one of his frequent trips to town.

So good-bye gloomy computer room and hello beautiful world! I'm a blogger unleashed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear what you think!

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails