Friday, October 02, 2009

Lost camera

Well it's official, I've been looking for my camera for over a week and still no sign of it.  Today I checked at the local market, the cabin *again, and cleaned out the computer room looking for it but still no sign of it.

This may seem trivial, I mean, it's just a camera after all.  Except for me it's a vital part of running my business and my blog.  In addition to that I'm looking forward to a long overdue visit with my dad tomorrow and would have been nice to capture some of that reunion on film. 

So for the mean time no more photos like this:


or this:


or even this:


but worst of all, until I find my darn camera or get out and buy a new one, there will be no new FatBottomBags for sale as I can't sell what customers can't see.  Such a bummer. 



So if anyone has a suggestion for a good priced camera that takes nice detailed photos, let me know about it please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear what you think!

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive