Thursday, October 01, 2009

What's up with the reposts?

If you're a regular follower of FatBottomBags you may be wondering what's going on with all the reposts today. Well the problem I'd run into is being stretched too thin across the internet!  Some of my blogs were on myspace, others on Facebook and still others scattered about.  It became apparant to me that I needed to create a single blog site which can feed to my other sits and I decided to go with blogger. 

Now I'll only be updating my blog through blogger.  That should be a great time saver for me so I can focus more on creating recycled bags.

Thanks for all your patience with all the posting today

1 comment:

  1. Welcome and thanks for the follow. It's good to see you here and I look forward to reading your posts . . .
    Really,
    Rose

    ReplyDelete

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear what you think!

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Archive