If you're a regular follower of FatBottomBags you may be wondering what's going on with all the reposts today. Well the problem I'd run into is being stretched too thin across the internet! Some of my blogs were on myspace, others on Facebook and still others scattered about. It became apparant to me that I needed to create a single blog site which can feed to my other sits and I decided to go with blogger.
Now I'll only be updating my blog through blogger. That should be a great time saver for me so I can focus more on creating recycled bags.
Thanks for all your patience with all the posting today
- ► 2010 (116)
- Ghosts of Halloween Past
- Still time to plant your strawberries!
- Greenhouse: Extending my growing season!
- Waiting for the frost and more green tomatoes
- Make your own FatBottomBag
- Full circle: Chitenango returns home to the wild
- Wolf Hollow field trip
- Free Mini-bag recycling exchange program
- Seed saving - not just for the frugal gardener
- MMMMMMMMMore pickles
- What am I gonna do with all these little green tom...
- Recycling Tshirts into rugs
- October garden: what's growing on?
- Chimney cleaning: It's a dirty job, but it's got ...
- Last chance tomatoes - fall garden clean up
- Green for the holidays - a free FatBottomBag givea...
- Fall Garden Clean Up Craft
- Easy as pie! Canning apple pie filling
- Ears to you and other corniness
- Awwwwwwwwww shucks! It's time for corn
- Fresh local apples and adventures in canning
- Technological meltdown: Crisis Averted!
- Lost camera
- What's up with the reposts?
- Grey Whale Stranding Response
- A Recyclers Garden
- Compost Happens - Easiest Compost Ever
- Vinegar..... The miracle GREEN product in your cup...
- Plantian - A wonderful weed
- Frugal & Free Gardening Tips
- Bag ban, tax or recycling?
- International Plastic Bag Free Day
- Crafters going green all while expressing creativi...
- Having a porpoise in life
- Back yard birding and making my own suet cakes
- ▼ October (35)