Saturday, November 07, 2009

30 days of Thankfulness Diet

I started a new diet program, but it's not a weight loss thing.  This diet is for increase.  To create a bigger heart and increase my sense of appreciation for the life I am living.

If you're a fan of FatBottomBags on Facebook, you've probably seen the posts.  Each morning for the month of November I'm posting something that I am thankful for in my life.  Should be simple enough.  For 30 days I'll chose 1. 

I think where we place our focus is usually where things manifest in our lives. I have a tendency to be a glass half empty kind of person by nature.  I'm hoping that this exercise in thanksgiving will help me to become more of a half full type and help to manifest a more appreciative spirit.

When I reflect on my past and present life I realize that I do have much to be thankful for.  Of course there are still the daily ups and downs of life, but after all the drama and hard times that I've been through in my past it's a true blessing to come to this point.  This place and time when I can find so much to appreciate.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear what you think!

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails