Sunday, April 11, 2010

This weeks Sunday Planet Saver is.......

I know I shouldn't blow my own horn, but I'm so pleased with my recycling efforts so what the heck?  Here goes.....................


TOOT!  TOOT!  

This is why I am so proud of myself today, here's my latest collection of FatBottomBags.  Most are available in the store if your interested.  A few are for a special order and a couple are gifts for friends with upcoming birthdays.

This photo contains over 620 recycled plastic bags!

 I think my running tally is now up to somewhere around 6500 plastic bags recycled! And that my friends, is why I'm blowing  my own horn on Sunday Planet Saver. 

Here's one for you too!
TOOT! TOOT!

Why for you? Because I couldn't do what I'm doing without you!  It's so exciting to see that together we are closing the loop with recycling.  So thank you to my contributors who have donated their plastic bags to me for recycling.  Thank you to my loyal and wonderful green customers for purchasing the finished bags.  Thank you friends, family and followers for encouraging me on this path.  Together we are making a difference!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear what you think!

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails