Thursday, March 04, 2010

Have you certified your backyard yet?

A couple of years ago I found this great program from the National Wildlife Federation to certify your backyard as a wildlife habitat.  This neat program was started back in 1973 and since then gardeners and homeowners have been creating havens for native wildlife.   I think this program is  a neat way to give back to the earth and get enjoyment from my garden,  so I joined up with gardeners all over North America who are helping sustain native wildlife right in their own backyards.

Here are some videos from the NWF that explain the program and how you can get started making your own backyard a wildlife habitat!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions? Comments? I'd love to hear what you think!

AddThis

Share |
Related Posts with Thumbnails